December 6 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm at The Logan Hotel
Thursday, December 6, 2018
The Logan Hotel
1 Logan Square, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Registration is from 2:00 – 2:30pm
Tea event is from 2:30 – 4:30pm
- Learn three proven (and easy) tools to control negative emotions, stop complaining, and amplify positivity at work immediately
- Discover three hidden mind-traps that sabotage your success and happiness and how to overcome them
- Understand the mechanics of boredom and how to re-ignite one’s passion
- Master an essential communication skill to uplift relationships
- Learn how to transform your struggle into meaningful growth
Stella Grizont is a happiness expert, executive coach, and speaker. As the founder of Woopaah, she works with overachievers who are seeking deeper career fulfillment and with organizations who are dedicated to elevating the well-being of their employees. In the last 13 years, Stella has coached over 1,400 individuals in 21 countries. Some of Stella’s corporate clients include Google, Johnson & Johnson, VMWare, Aramark, and Genentech. Stella’s unique approach to being happier and more engaged on the job has been featured in the media including MNSBC, The Today Show, Curiosity.com, NPR, Entrepreneur, Vanity Fair, Fox News, and ABC. Stella was one of the first 150 people in the world to earn a master’s in applied positive psychology (aka the science of happiness) from the University of Pennsylvania. She holds a bachelor’s in Economics from Barnard, College, Columbia University. She now lives in New Jersey with her husband and toddler, who continue to teach her what life is all about.
Event Refund Policy: No refunds 24 hours prior to the event.