WICT Greater Philadelphia offers scholarships to WICT National and local programs throughout the year. Established in 2010, the Scholarship program enables WICT Greater Philadelphia members to attend the WICT Leadership Conference, Executive Development Seminar, Mentoring Program, and more.
Please contact Sarah Stroback with any questions.
Scholarship eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must be a WICT member.
- Applicant has received manager’s approval to participate in the program.
- Must have volunteered for the Philadelphia WICT Chapter within the last two years (only applies to EDS, Cable Show, and Leadership Conference)
The following factors are considered when selecting scholarship recipients. Applicant demonstrates:
- Thoughtful, clear, and thorough responses.
- Financial need.
- Clear goals that will be achieved by attending the event.
Congratulations to the following WICT members for receiving a 2013 scholarship from WICT Philadelphia:
- Dionne Vernon
Mentoring Partnership Program
- Theresa Ennis
- Haniyyah Sharpe
NCTA Cable Show
- Laura Lopez
- Beverly Decaires
- Carolyn Kendrick
- Eileen Bengston
- Alycia Horn
WICT Leadership Conference