2020 WICT Greater Philadelphia Mentoring Program
Mentee Applications Due March 2, 2020
Fill out the application form here.
We are now accepting applications for the 2020 WICT Greater Philadelphia Mentoring Program facilitated by Stella Grizont, creator of The Work Happiness Method™
- Mentees will each be paired with an individual mentor for a 1:1 relationship-building format
- This year, we are thrilled to be joined by Stella Grizont, acclaimed speaker and executive coach. Stella will facilitate the mentoring program via an in-person kick-off event, a series of live virtual Webinars, and a dashboard with easily accessible materials.
- The program will be limited to 50 mentees.
- Mentee and Mentor pairs will be communicated via email Monday, March 16th.
- Work in the cable telecommunications industry
- Be a current WICT Greater Philadelphia member. To join online visit www.wict.org
- Be willing to dedicate the time required, including monthly meetings with your mentor (via telephone or in-person), attending the kick-off event on Thursday March 26th, participating in virtual sessions throughout the program, and attending the closing event in November (Date TBD).
- Cost to participate is $100
Interested in participating as a mentor?
If you are interested in the rewarding experience of serving as a mentor for this year’s program, please reach out to one of the program leads below to confirm your interest.
For more information please contact:
Name: Mary Eldridge, Mentorship Director
Name: Danielle Bonner, Mentorship Director
Name: Megan Weinberg, Mentorship Manager