WICT Greater Philadelphia Chapter is pleased to be able to offer scholarships to members for WICT National and local programs as well as other professional development programs throughout the year. Established in 2010, the Scholarship program enables WICT Greater Philadelphia members to attend the WICT Leadership Conference, Executive Development Seminars (EDS), Mentoring Program, and more.
2019 Overview of Upcoming Scholarships Opportunities
Check back or sign-up to become a member to receive email updates.
- WICT Leadership Luncheon: 2 scholarships
- WICT Mentoring Circles: 2 scholarships
- WICT Leadership Conference: 2 scholarships
- STEM Scholarships: 4 scholarships
- PA Conference for Women: 10 scholarships
- EDS Executive Leadership Presence: 2 scholarships
- EDS Fall- Leading with Power and Authenticity- 1 scholarship
2019 Greater Philadelphia WICT Scholarship
for the Executive Development Series (EDS)
You are invited to apply for a Greater Philadelphia WICT scholarship for the Executive Development Series (EDS) offered through WICT National. Please note that these programs are designed for women at the Director level or above.
All EDS scholarship applications are due OCTOBER 6 by 12 PM EST in order to qualify. The scholarship covers registration fee, hotel, airfare, and taxi/Uber transportation to and from the airport.
Before you apply for the scholarship, please read all program information detailed here.
The Leadership Presence Seminar will take place on November 13-14 in Rancho Santa Fe, CA.
The WICT Greater Philadelphia Scholarship Committee will review all applications submitted and received on or before the application deadline. If you are selected, WICT will help you submit your registration. All applicants will be notified of the results. We are excited to offer these opportunities to the membership and look forward to reviewing the applications!
Scholarship eligibility requirements and conditions:
- Applicant must be a female, WICT member.
- Applicant has received manager’s approval to participate in the program.
- Applicant has not received more than two scholarships in the calendar year.
- Applicant understands that if selected, they will volunteer for at least one WICT event within the next 12 months.
- Applicant will write an article/blog on their experience for the WICT Philadelphia newsletter/website.
The following factors are considered when selecting scholarship recipients. Applicant demonstrates:
- Thoughtful, clear, and thorough responses.
- Applicant has volunteered for the Philadelphia WICT Chapter within the last two years.
- Clear goals that will be achieved by attending the event.
- Financial need.
- Timely submission
For more information please contact:
Name: Wendy Crocker, Scholarship Director