WICT Greater Philadelphia Chapter is pleased to be able to offer scholarships to members for WICT National and local programs as well as other professional development programs throughout the year. Established in 2010, the Scholarship program enables WICT Greater Philadelphia members to attend the WICT Leadership Conference, Executive Development Seminars (EDS), Mentoring Program, and more.
2020 Overview of Upcoming Scholarships Opportunities
Check back or sign-up to become a member to receive email updates.
- WICT Leadership Luncheon: 2 scholarships
- WICT Mentoring Circles: 2 scholarships
- WICT Leadership Conference: 2 scholarships
- STEM Scholarships: 4 scholarships
- PA Conference for Women: 10 scholarships
- EDS Executive Leadership Presence: 2 scholarships
- EDS Fall- Leading with Power and Authenticity- 1 scholarship
2020 Wonder Women Luncheon
June 8, 2020
141 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019
Join us to celebrate the 22nd Anniversary of the Multichannel News Wonder Women event, an awards luncheon honoring female leadership, which will occur on June 8, 2020 at the Ziegfield Ballroom in NYC. This event acknowledges a group of extraordinary women in media for their commitment to enhancing the business, challenging the status quo and being an example for young leadership around the world.
Now more than ever, it’s important for us to come together and highlight the significance of women in leadership roles within our industry. The time has come for us to take a stance and champion those around us breaking the glass ceiling. Join us alongside over 800 of your peers for an inspiring event full of laughter, networking and fun as we celebrate our entire class of 2020.
Scholarships include registration and a seat at the WICT Greater Philadelphia table during the event.
Please note that transportation is NOT included in the scholarship. Each recipient is responsible for their own transportation to and from NYC.
10 Scholarships Available
Deadline to apply is March 13, 2020
WICT Signature Luncheon 2019
May 2, 2020
Plaza Hotel, 5th Ave at Central Park,
New York, NY
WICT is a global organization with over 10,500 members that commissions original gender research, provides some of the most sought-after educational experiences, and convenes leaders to help shape the future of our industry. To commemorate WICT’s 40th anniversary, we will hold a very special Signature Luncheon, designed to honor the past, celebrate the present, and imagine the future of WICT and the industry we represent.
What’s included: Registration for the event and ground transportation to and from The Plaza Hotel.
2 Scholarships Available
Deadline to apply is April 12, 2020
The WICT Greater Philadelphia Scholarship Committee will review all applications submitted and received on or before the application deadline. If you are selected, WICT will help you submit your registration. All applicants will be notified of the results. We are excited to offer these opportunities to the membership and look forward to reviewing the applications!
Scholarship eligibility requirements and conditions:
- Applicant must be a female, WICT member.
- Applicant has received manager’s approval to participate in the program.
- Applicant has not received more than two scholarships in the calendar year.
- Applicant understands that if selected, they will volunteer for at least one WICT event within the next 12 months.
- Applicant will write an article/blog on their experience for the WICT Philadelphia newsletter/website.
The following factors are considered when selecting scholarship recipients. Applicant demonstrates:
- Thoughtful, clear, and thorough responses.
- Applicant has volunteered for the Philadelphia WICT Chapter within the last two years.
- Clear goals that will be achieved by attending the event.
- Financial need.
- Timely submission
For more information please contact:
Name: Wendy Crocker, Scholarship Director