WICT Greater Philadelphia Chapter is pleased to be able to offer scholarships to members for WICT National and local programs as well as other professional development programs throughout the year. Established in 2010, the Scholarship program enables WICT Greater Philadelphia members to attend the WICT Leadership Conference, Executive Development Seminars (EDS), Mentoring Program, and more.
2019 Overview of Upcoming Scholarships Opportunities
Check back or sign-up to become a member to receive email updates.
- WICT Leadership Luncheon: 2 scholarships
- WICT Mentoring Circles: 2 scholarships
- WICT Leadership Conference: 2 scholarships
- STEM Scholarships: 4 scholarships
- PA Conference for Women: 10 scholarships
- EDS Executive Leadership Presence: 2 scholarships
- EDS Fall- Leading with Power and Authenticity- 1 scholarship
WICT Signature Luncheon 2019
May 2, 2019
5th Ave at Central Park
New York, NY
WICT is a global organization with over 10,500 members that commissions original gender research, provides some of the most sought-after educational experiences, and convenes leaders to help shape the future of our industry.
To commemorate WICT’s 40th anniversary, we will hold a very special Signature Luncheon, designed to honor the past, celebrate the present, and imagine the future of WICT and the industry we represent.
2 Scholarships Available
What’s included: Registration for the event and ground transportation to and from The Plaza Hotel.
Deadline to Apply: April 12, 2019
Learn more on the WICT Global Event Page
The WICT Greater Philadelphia Scholarship Committee will review all applications submitted and received on or before the application deadline. If you are selected, WICT will help you submit your registration. All applicants will be notified of the results. We are excited to offer these opportunities to the membership and look forward to reviewing the applications!
Scholarship eligibility requirements and conditions:
- Applicant must be a female, WICT member.
- Applicant has received manager’s approval to participate in the program.
- Applicant has not received more than two scholarships in the calendar year.
- Applicant understands that if selected, they will volunteer for at least one WICT event within the next 12 months.
- Applicant will write an article/blog on their experience for the WICT Philadelphia newsletter/website.
The following factors are considered when selecting scholarship recipients. Applicant demonstrates:
- Thoughtful, clear, and thorough responses.
- Applicant has volunteered for the Philadelphia WICT Chapter within the last two years.
- Clear goals that will be achieved by attending the event.
- Financial need.
- Timely submission
For more information please contact:
Name: Wendy Crocker, Scholarship Director