Leading with Power and Authenticity
November 3 @ 1:00 am at
For the last decade, hundreds of women have attended the EDS offering, Leading with Power and Authenticity (LWPA). Although we love being face-to-face, the current global circumstances have shifted this program to be held virtually with a particular focus on Authenticity. As leaders, we need to know the skills and functions of management. Yet it is Authenticity—using your own unique characteristics to lead—that can have exponential impact, especially in difficult times like we are experiencing. Over four half-day sessions of interactive exploration, weaving together theory and practice, as an attendee of LWPA, you will:
- Uncover your unique qualities as a woman leader,
- Ground yourself in your leadership mission,
- Review sources of power to achieve your mission,
- Pull from your entire life to embolden your leadership,
- Integrate your work and personal lives for power and wholeness.
Event Refund Policy: No refunds only transfers.