- This event has passed.
Lift Every Voice: Empowering Women in Media & Content
December 2 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm at
You’re invited to join The WICT Network: Southeast and Women In Film and Television Atlanta for our upcoming Representation In Content event, sponsored by WarnerMedia. Taking a page from The WICT Network: Global, we welcome a spirited group of speakers to share their Pearls of Wisdom on the importance of elevating the presence of women in the areas of Media and Content.
Join us as we “Lift Every Voice: Empowering Women in Media & Content” with:
- BJ Arnett, Producer & COO – Camy Arnett Production Studios
- Carol Dorsey, VP, Client Services – Tyler Perry Studios
- Keesha Boyd, Executive Director, Multicultural Video & Entertainment – Comcast
- Meg Messmer, Producer
- MyKhanh Shelton, SVP, Enterprise Inclusion – WarnerMedia
- Rebecca Quinn, SVP, Unscripted Programming, HBO Max – WarnerMedia
- Wonya Lucas, President and CEO – Crown Media Family Networks
The speakers will share their journeys, career moments, wisdom and perspective to help elevate and give voice to topics such as hiring diverse talent pools, equity compensation and general advocacy for women in Media & Content.
Register TODAY! You don’t want to miss this awesome opportunity to learn and energize so you are able to “Lift Every Voice”!
Event Refund Policy: No refunds only transfers.