2021 WICT Greater Philadelphia Mentoring Program
Mentee Applications Now Open – Apply Here! Applications close April 19th
We will soon be accepting applications for the 2021 WICT Greater Philadelphia Mentoring Program facilitated by Stella Grizont, creator of The Work Happiness Method™
- Mentees will each be paired with an individual mentor for a 1:1 relationship-building format
- This year, we are thrilled to be joined again by Stella Grizont, acclaimed speaker and executive coach.
- Stella will facilitate a series of live virtual webinars and provide a dashboard with easily accessible materials.
- The program will be limited to ~50 mentees.
- Mentee and Mentor pairs will be communicated via email in April for this fully virtual program.
- Work in the cable telecommunications industry.
- Open to non-members as well as members! Not a requirement to be a WICT Philadelphia member
- Be willing to dedicate the time required, including monthly virtual meetings with your mentor, attending the monthly virtual sessions throughout the program.
- Cost of participation is $100.
Interested in participating as a mentor?
If you are interested in the rewarding experience of serving as a mentor for this year’s program, please reach out to one of the program leads below to confirm your interest.
For more information please contact:
Name: Megan Weinberg, Mentorship Director
Name: Danielle Bonner, Mentorship Director
Name: Meghan Horn, Mentorship Manager