WICT Greater Philadelphia Chapter is pleased to be able to offer scholarships to members for WICT National and local programs as well as other professional development programs throughout the year. Established in 2010, the Scholarship program enables WICT Greater Philadelphia members to attend the WICT Leadership Conference, Executive Development Seminars (EDS), Mentoring Program, and more.
2020 Overview of Upcoming Scholarships Opportunities
Check back or sign-up to become a member to receive email updates.
- WICT Leadership Luncheon: 2 scholarships
- WICT Mentoring Circles: 2 scholarships
- WICT Leadership Conference: 2 scholarships
- STEM Scholarships: 4 scholarships
- PA Conference for Women: 10 scholarships
- EDS Executive Leadership Presence: 2 scholarships
- EDS Fall- Leading with Power and Authenticity- 1 scholarship
PA Conference for Women 2020
November 11, 2020
The Pennsylvania Conference for Women is a non-profit, non-partisan, one-day professional and personal development event for women that features more than 100 renowned speakers sharing inspirational stories and leading seminars on the issues that matter most to women, including health, personal finance, executive leadership, small business and entrepreneurship, work/life balance, branding and social media marketing, and more. Since the first Conference in 2004, this annual event has grown to attract 10,000+ attendees and truly impact lives. The Conference offers incredible opportunities for business networking, professional development, and personal growth.
What’s included: Registration Fee to attend Virtual Event
9 Scholarships Available
Deadline to apply is October 23, 2020
The WICT Greater Philadelphia Scholarship Committee will review all applications submitted and received on or before the application deadline. If you are selected, WICT will help you submit your registration. All applicants will be notified of the results. We are excited to offer these opportunities to the membership and look forward to reviewing the applications!
Scholarship eligibility requirements and conditions:
- Applicant must be a female, WICT member.
- Applicant has received manager’s approval to participate in the program.
- Applicant has not received more than two scholarships in the calendar year.
- Applicant understands that if selected, they will volunteer for at least one WICT event within the next 12 months.
- Applicant will write an article/blog on their experience for the WICT Philadelphia newsletter/website.
The following factors are considered when selecting scholarship recipients. Applicant demonstrates:
- Thoughtful, clear, and thorough responses.
- Applicant has volunteered for the Philadelphia WICT Chapter within the last two years.
- Clear goals that will be achieved by attending the event.
- Financial need.
- Timely submission
For more information please contact:
Name: Wendy Crocker, Scholarship Director