Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Greater Philadelphia WICT Chapter. As a 2020 Sponsor, your support will ensure that your team and our WICT members can look forward to a year full of top notch networking, leadership training and career building events.
We offer an array of opportunities to extend your company’s reach to our powerful membership of 1,000+ industry leaders and decision-makers. No matter the size of your company or the level of participation, you are assured to receive a valuable return for your sponsorship dollars.
- Complimentary passes to many events (varies based on sponsorship level)
- Recognition in WICT promotional materials distributed throughout 2019
- Increased brand recognition on large signs at events
- A special Sponsor designation nametag at each event
- Verbal recognition at events during opening remarks
- Reciprocal link on www.wictphiladelphia.org
- Company logo placed on a sponsor page on www.wictphiladelphia.org
- Featured article about your company in the Greater Philadelphia WICT newsletter
- Recognition as a valuable and connected player in the cable and telecommunications industries
- Opportunities to participate in our events and share knowledge and experiences with our members
Click here to review the 2020 Sponsorship Prospectus and learn the detailed benefits of each sponsorship level.
Sponsorships made to the Greater Philadelphia WICT Chapter will be used to support the WICT mission including, but not limited to, subsidizing event costs and special outreach to target groups. Click here for a list of our first-rate events. Please note that the program calendar is subject to change.
We appreciate your consideration for becoming a Greater Philadelphia WICT Sponsor! Your support is important to the WICT Philadelphia Chapter and will ensure we uphold the WICT brand promise of creating bold, self empowered leaders through advocacy and leadership training.
For more information please contact:
Name: Lauren Blevins, Sponsorship Director
Name: Angel VanBennekom, Sponsorship Director