Thank you for your interest in The WICT Network: Greater Philadelphia!
We are committed to creating a globally diverse environment of authentic leaders who drive themselves, their networks, and their industries. We are looking for sponsor companies who believe in the importance of creating room for women to rise and the means through which to grow. Becoming a sponsor of our chapter includes: complimentary access to programming events; dedicated company profile, summary, logo and reciprocal link on our website, access to our Hot Jobs portal, recognition as a valuable player in the cable and telecommunications industries and more.
With your support, we can ensure that our 1,100+ industry leaders and decision-making members can look forward to a year full of top-notch networking, leadership training, STEM and university scholarships, and career building events. Your sponsorship helps provide our members with access to opportunities to grow their skillsets through:
- Scholarships – over 20 scholarship opportunities within The WICT Network, industry and leadership events
- Mentoring program that matches over 50 mentors/mentees
- Programs that average over 100 attendees per event
- Representative(s) from sponsor companies can participate in our programming (e.g. as a keynote speaker or panelist)
- Supporting organizations like Girls Inc., an organization that encourages young girls to be strong, smart, and bold while also integrating STEM programs serving girls from ages 5-18
We appreciate your consideration for becoming a sponsor of The WICT Network: Greater Philadelphia! Your support will help ensure we uphold The WICT Network brand promise of creating bold, self-empowered leaders through advocacy and leadership training.
For more information about becoming a sponsor, please contact:
Name: Jennilee Carrera, Sponsorship Co-Director
Name: Evan Curtis, Sponsorship Co-Director
Name: Katelyn Kinney, Sponsorship Manager