Wed, Jun 21|
Comcast Technology Center - Floor 19 ABC
My Inspirement, Facilitated by Danielle Cohn
Time & Location
Jun 21, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
Comcast Technology Center - Floor 19 ABC, 1800 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
About the Event
We're delighted to have Executive Members of The WICT Network: Greater Philadelphia join us for this workshop with Danielle Cohn of My Inspirement + The Wave Ventures, a collaborative innovation leader who spent the last eight years as an executive at Fortune 30 Comcast NBCUniversal where she founded, built, and led LIFT Labs for startups that mentored, invested in, and accelerated 100+ pre-seed/seed stage innovation companies.
“My Inspirement: Time to Write My Next Chapter”
Hour 1: What’s Enough for Me?
- My Mind + Body - We’re starting here because we will be able to make critical decisions and enjoy life more if we’re as healthy as we can be. Mind and body. This segment will help attendees discover daily practices/rituals to create a growth mindset and untap joy, gratitude
- My Notes to My 25-Year-Old Self - The more we prepare ourselves for difficult decisions and conversations, the easier they become over time. Most people think it just comes easy to people, but it takes rehearsal. This segment will help attendees develop the scripts they need to have difficult discussions
- My Financial Wellness - Understanding our full financial picture is a key ingredient to making life plans. Often, we wait too long to think about – and plan for - the life we want to live and adjust frugality so we can live a better life in the future. In this session, we’ll have a therapy session with our money
Hour 2: What’s Next for Me?
- My Community - Unless we plan to live in solitude, Community is at the center of our lives. The quicker we gather our trusted people and plan for What’s Enough + What’s Next together, the smoother all transitions become. In this session attendees will take the time to carefully think about who they have or need in their personal and professional network to reach “What’s Next.” We will think about how to curate a more diverse network, define the impact we want to make, and intentional ways to engage those inside and outside the room
- My Light-Force Inside - We often become defined by our current or last role in a company or the type of work we were “good at doing” – things that will never appear on our headstones or obituaries. This is our time to find the true light-force inside us; the one that makes us wake up, jump out of bed, and make the world a little better. In this session, attendees will define their core values, non-starters, and discuss how to trust our intuition, so we – and others – can tap our full potential.
- My Ikigai, My Inspirement - This is likely the most important exercise we will do when thinking about What’s Enough and What’s Next. This Japanese Ikigai concept means “a reason for being.” It helps us discover and remind ourselves – at any age: What You Love, What You Are Good At, What You Can be Paid For, What the World Needs.
Networking Happy Hour to follow at The Pyramid Club from 5:30-7:30pm
Included with your ticket: This ticket includes an interactive workshop with Danielle Cohn, networking with other executive colleagues and appetizers & drinks at The Pyramid Club.
Jun 21, 5:00 PM EDT
This ticket includes an interactive workshop with Danielle Cohn, networking with other executive colleagues and appetizers & drinks at The Pyramid Club.